Thursday, January 7, 2010

Interview With Victoria Faust

You're only as good as your last performance. (Page 4, Another Faust ARC)

Tell us your favourite memory of home.
No, thanks.

How has Madame Vileroy been treating you?
I’m her favorite.

Who are you closest to?
Please. Can we have a less prissy question?

O.O Okay... What was your first experience in using your powers?
Vileroy gave me the power to cheat, so I tried it on her. It didn’t work. It hurt. I don’t want to talk about it.

Why do you want to win everything? Don't you think it's a bit... unfair, using your power to win?
Why? You use your brain to win. I use mine. Mine’s just better than yours.

I'm sure others have felt threatened by your success.
I’m sure they have.

What's the ultimate goal for you?
To be important, and powerful, and to be able to say F*** you to everyone.

"Winning isn't everything." What do you have to say to that?
Shut up. You sound like such a loser!

*cough*What a... Who's your inspiration? Why?
Madame Vileroy. Because she’s better than everyone and she knows how to use it.

What do you excel in? What are your favourite subjects?
I excel at everything. I don’t have favorites. I don’t need favorites.

Thanks for that wonderful *cough* interview, Victoria! I must be coming down with something. ;)

Cross-posted at: LiyanaLand! on 28 August 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment