Friday, February 12, 2010

Last but not least, Kaylie stopped by!


1. Did you every suspect anything weird having to do with Lucy?

A little, especially after a while. I mostly thought that her mom was sick – I never suspected that the house was the way it was. I wish she would have told me though – it wasn’t her fault. She lives with us now, so that was one good thing to come out of it.


2. What is your favorite thing about your friends?

That they’ve known me for a long time and I don’t have to explain everything to them.


3. What is your opinion on the whole Josh/Lucy situation?

I think they were destined for each other.


4. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?

That I could get a boyfriend as good as Josh.



Crossposted at: Zoe's Book Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment