Thursday, February 11, 2010

I tracked down Josh!!!!

Well since Lucy didn't say too much about Josh yesterday, I decided to track him down myself! Here's a snippet of our conversation...


1. When did you first notice/become interested in Lucy?

I noticed her right when she came to our school. It just took a long time to do anything about it.


2. Before you two started dating, had you known she had a crush on you?

No. Maybe.


3. How is Lucy?

Awesome. Can’t say more ;)


4. So, since this book is now out… what do you think of it?

It’s weird knowing what Lucy was thinking that whole time. Makes me feel bad that I couldn’t help her more, but she wouldn’t have let me. I think she’s really brave.


Crossposted at: Zoe's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these little interviews - it's so fun to hear from the characters! I just got Dirty Little Secrets I cant wait to read it!

Anonymous said...

Cute! This was a lot of fun to read. :)

Post a Comment