Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reminiscing With Nikolas

Hi Nikolas! How are you and Katy?
My lady love and I are doing very well, and we thank you for asking.

How is it like, living near a cemetery? Isn’t it... yknow, scary?
My tie to these grounds is strong. I’ve been a caretaker, of sorts, all my life, so, no, it’s not scary.

Snickerdoodles!
Ah yes, some of my favorites.

How did you and Katy meet?
A very long time ago, but it feels like just yesterday.

Tell us a favourite memory of you and Katy back then.
*chuckles* Although she wasn’t very happy with me at the time, I’m fond of the moment she threw her dinner at me.

Abbey comes here very often.
Yes, she is a very special girl, and I do believe our bond with her is very strong.

Do you have any hobbies?
Wood carving and doing whatever makes my lady happy.

We don’t really know a lot about you. Tell us something about yourself.
I was once a soldier.

Why did you decide to live in Sleepy Hollow?
To quote Mr. Irving himself, “If ever I should wish for a retreat whither I might steal from the world and its distractions, and dream quietly away the remnant of a troubled life, I know of none more promising than this little valley.”

How long have you lived there?
A very long time.

Do you have any hidden talents? ;)
Yes, but I fear they must remain hidden. Just don’t ask me to sing. I do not sing.

I won't then. ;) Thank you for the interview! Would you like to say anything to the readers?
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy the story, I feel it is a good one.

Cross-posted at: Royal Reviews on 2 September 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment