Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hanging Out With Ben

Hi there Ben! How’re you doing?
Good. You?

Great. Tell us more about yourself.
Um, I like chess and Star Trek, I guess I’m kind of a geek.

Naww, geeks are chic now. How did you meet Kristen?
We went to school together.

Do you have any favourite memories of her?
Yeah, there was this one time, during this debate, she was awesome. She was really good at that.

How are you getting along with Abbey now?
Abbey’s great. I really like spending time with her.

How’s school? Do you take part in any extracurricular activities or anything?
School is school. I probably like it more than I should. *laughs* I’m on the chess team.

Living in a small town must be pretty stifling. What are your plans after high school?
I’m checking out a couple of great colleges. I’m really into science. So I wanna see who has the best program.

Living in such an iconic place like Sleepy Hollow must be pretty cool, especially during Halloween. How is Halloween in Sleepy Hollow like?
Well, they decorate a lot and we get a whole bunch of tourists. But other than that, it’s your typical small town.

Some people think that you’re a contender for Abbey’s heart. Just kidding!
Nah, me and Abbey are just friends.

Thank you for the interview. Would you like to say anything to the readers?
Thanks, see you.

Cross-posted at: Royal Reviews on 3 September 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment