Thursday, January 7, 2010

Patch Cipriano-ing a Hole in Your Heart

Hi Patch! It’s great to get to interview you. *cough* Describe yourself--what is your best quality? What is your worst?
Best – math. I'm a stone-cold logic kind of guy. Nora would tell you the worst thing about me is my lifestyle. It doesn't lend itself to relationships.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?
The less people know about me the better.

How would you convince someone who has never seen an angel that such entities do exist?
I wouldn't. There are advantages to flying under the radar. Makes my job easier.

What is Nora’s most annoying quality? Her most admirable quality?
Most annoying – she likes to eat out at these organic coffee shops. They're usually desolate at night, and in the run-down section of town. It's asking for trouble. Her most admirable quality is her determination to fool everyone around her into thinking she's this rigid schoolgirl.

What is your biggest secret--the one thing you don't want ANYBODY to know?
You wouldn't want me to tell you. There's a dark side that comes with knowing my secrets.

What are you most afraid of?
Hell.

What do you want more than anything?
A human body.

There are some people out there who think that you’re... not so nice. Then, there are people out there who think that bad boys are sexy. Are you a bad boy, and what do you have to say to these people?
I'm not bad – I've just got a flexible code of ethics. I'm not afraid to cross a moral line to do what needs to be done.

Thanks for the interview Patch!
Sure.

Cross-posted at: LiyanaLand! on 16 October 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment