Thursday, January 7, 2010

Interview with Nora Grey: Nice Girl Extraordinaire

Hi Nora, thank you for agreeing to do this interview. Unfortunately I’ve got a nasty flu so you’ll have to excuse me if my voice sounds a little weird. *coughs pathetically*

What’s your worst subject in school, and is this in any way related to Patch?

Science is my worst subject, and my biology grade wasn't helped any by sitting beside Patch. Let's just say it's hard to concentrate on school with him sitting twelve inches away.

Okay, I know there are girls out there who think that having a guy who knows everything about you is pretty darn sexy, especially if the guy in question is as hot as Patch. What are your views on that?
Patch wishes he knew everything about me! I would kill him if he ever looked inside my underwear drawer (but I have a total double standard going on, because if I was ever alone in his bedroom, I would so look. I mean, does he even wear underwear?!) Oh, and he's never read my journal, and he's never going to either. I don't believe in secrets (unless absolutely necessary), but I do believe in boundaries.

What are some of the articles that you’ve written for the school eZine?
I'm in charge of writing up movie and theater reviews, nothing big or earth shattering. It's a backseat position, but I don't mind. You won't see me applying to be the next editor of the eZine. (Vee is, though! But I swore not to tell!)

Vee is your un-twin in many ways. Will you give us five reasons why this is so?
1. We both would kill for peanut-butter ice cream
2. We were born seven hours apart
3. We have the same middle name – Colette
4. When we were eight, we swore a blood oath to get married on the same day and be each other's bridesmaids.
5. We're constantly finishing each other's sentences

What’s the best part about being friends with Vee?
Nothing! She's crazy! She's always getting me in trouble! Okay, seriously, though. It's hard to put it into words. It's kind of like when you just know you love someone. We've been best friends so long, it would be hard to peel us apart and not have parts of me stuck on her, and vice versa.

Tell me about your parents. How well do you get along with them?
My dad passed away last year, but my mom's cool. We used to be pretty close, especially right after my dad died, but she works a lot now. I don't resent it, it's just...different. Life happens. What can I say?

What were three things you liked to do when you were a child?
Go Easter dress shopping with my mom, go to the zoo with both parents and build forts in the woods with Vee.

I have to ask this: Edward from Twilight, Jacob from Twilight, Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, or Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Xander. He's sweet and funny. (Patch is in the room, and for some reason finds this very funny.)

Thanks for this interview Nora!
Any time!

Cross-posted at: LiyanaLand! on 15 October 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment