Friday, January 8, 2010

An Apple Pie a day...


Hey there Christophe! It’s nice to finally meet you. *swoons* How are you?
Christophe Reynard: Busy. It's not easy having all your friends try to kill you. I guess that makes them not your friends. But I knew that.

Can you tell us more about yourself?
What is there to tell? I am Kuoroi, and I'm passing good at killing nosferat. Unfortunately, I'm apparently not so good at protecting a certain foolhardy svetocha. But I'm about to remedy that.

Describe yourself--what is your best quality? What is your worst?
My best quality? I'm very, very patient. My worst? I never forget an insult. My father taught me both.

How has Dru been treating you?
The lady is, as we say, oblivious. That's all right. I have time.

What is Dru’s most annoying quality? Her most admirable quality?
They are one and the same. She is loyal to a fault. Her mother was the same. I have alternately been glad and frustrated by Dru's habit of loyalty. She picks the worst, most dangerous, most damaged or unsuitable things to trust. And she thinks she's invincible.

How’s the training coming along so far? Does she need more?
Training doesn't end. The instant you think you're done with training is the instant the nosferat have won. Dru doesn't understand that yet, but as long as she has me, it's not an issue. And I'm not going anywhere.

What’s your opinion about Graves?
Who? Oh, the loup-garou. He's no obstacle.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?
Are you joking? People already know too much. And they talk, endlessly.

Apple pies.
What about them?

What do you want more than anything?
I think that's obvious, don't you? No? Well, I'll give you a hint. My reason for staying in the light. I want it. All of it. I want that reason to look at me with her eyes shining and see all of me.

...wow. Thank for this interview! You probably know that you have a lot of fans out there. *cough* ERICA!*cough* Would you like to say anything to them?
Thank you. I'll try to live up to your faith in me. Especially Erica's faith in me.

And as milady Dru says, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Cross-posted at: LiyanaLand! on 19 November 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment