Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Interview with Cass

Hi Cass! Nice to have you on the blog today!

First off, could you describe yourself with three words?
Geeky. Sincere. Brave.

Julia and you planned to go on a road trip to California. Have you ever thought about which places you'd visit when you reached Cali? If yes, which three places would you visit?
We wanted to travel the old Route 66, which would have taken us into Los Angeles. I wanted to go up to Berkeley and San Francisco and over to Yosemite to see the redwoods, but we might not have ever had time for that. But we would have gone to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and hung out on the beach, for sure.

I want to go to the Hollywood Walk of Fame too!

What are some songs on your iPod?
Okay, I know that I'm the very last person on earth to not have an iPod, but I don't have an iPod. I don't really have the cash to spare right now, and besides, I get everywhere on my bike. And I refuse to bike with headphones on. You can't hear what's going on around you and it's absolutely suicidal. Having said all that, I'm listening to a lot of Led Zeppelin and Queen right now.

Julia was your best friend for a long time, what was your first impression of her?
She was so friendly and outgoing. She treated it as a foregone conclusion that we were going to be friends now and she didn't want to hear any arguments about it! She always wanted to be the center of attention and she'd drag me right into the center of attention with her.


What were some of the activities you did with Julia before the accident?
We used to do homework at each other's houses at least a few times a week. That sounds super dorky, but okay, we were both super dorky, and we both worked really hard in school, and when we had creative assignments we would crack each other up getting really creative with them. And I could watch MTV at her house because I don't have cable at home. We spent lots of time hanging out with her theater friends too, and I always tried to help out on the set when she was working on a play.

Do not take this the wrong way but have you ever watched High School Musical? Like it or hate it?
You know what my life has enough of? Drama. And singing. And singing about drama. I'll watch a musical movie if one of my friends really wants to see it, but I can't say I've ever felt a deep longing to see High School Musical.

Would you rather travel to Australia or The North Pole if given the choice?
Australia, because there's big cosmopolitan cities and big stretches of wilderness, there's coral reefs and deserts, there's kangaroos and koalas and poisonous snakes. I couldn't get bored there.

Brilliant. In fact, I am sure we can find A Love Story in bookstores in Aussie! ;) Whoo hoo!

Thanks for stopping by Cass! Have a nice day.
Thanks for the interview!

This was cross-posted on Read This Book! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment