Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun Friday...and the winner!

In Shade, Aura's boyfriend Logan is the frontman in the band The Keeley Brothers so I thought it would only be fitting to end off the week with some music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Additional music links to share:

iTunes iMix (WARNING: clicking on link opens iTunes on your computer)

SHADE music page on Jeri's website, which includes a bonus playlist (Logan's St. Patrick's day mix!)

If you are curious, here's the playlist:


"Time to Pretend," MGMT
"Streams of Whiskey," (written by the Pogues, but performed by The Dead Rabbits on the iTunes mix and the Bloody Irish Boys on my website playlist)
"Dammit," Blink-182,
"Devil's Dance Floor," Flogging Molly
"Lust," The Raveonettes
"The Rip," Portishead
"Sleeping with Ghosts," Placebo
"Houses," Great Northern
"If I Ever Leave This World Alive," Flogging Molly
"Chasing Cars," Snow Patrol
"I Lost Lenore," The Nevermores
"St. Valentine's Day Massacre," Cocktail Slippers
"Love Song," The Cure
"Infinity," The XX
"I Will Possess Your Heart," Death Cab for Cutie
"The Bells Of Dublin/Christmas Eve," The Chieftains
"The Parting Glass," (traditional, performed by The Pogues on the iTunes mix and Ozark Four on my website playlist)
"This Is How I Disappear," My Chemical Romance
"Til Kingdom Come," Coldplay


I hope you enjoyed the week of Shade! A big thanks to Jeri for her time & support in making this happen. *throw confetti*


And the winner is.....

SANDY!!!!!!


Please check you email Sandy, you have until Sunday to claim your prize :)

Cross-posted at: He Followed Me Home...Can I Keep Him? on 14 May 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment